Scholarships Commonwealth Countries
Study in one of the Commonwealth Countries with the sponsorship of a fully-funded or partial scholarship for women! There are many institutions, willing to provide financial aid, scholars, and support for your studies. Take a look at the scholarship below, we have summarized the information for you.For more scholarships click here!For more scholarships click here!
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
The association of Commonwealth Universities is looking for citizens or refugees from any country from the list of commonwealth countries (full list here). The perfect candidates are those students who are willing to transform their communities. This organization is promoting The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS). A fully funded scholarship to study in a lower or mid-income country. This scholarship covers all the expenses for a whole 2-year master’s program in one of the listed universities from Fiji, Papua New Guinea, South Africa, and Sri Lanka.
From law to engineering, from psychology to physics and biology. This scholarship covers a broad list of master’s programs. This is an opportunity that you cannot miss.
For full information about this scholarship, please check the official website (link below).
- All the program tuition fees.
- Living expenses allowance based on the country of destination (The amount will be stated in the award letter).
- Flight tickets.
- Arrival allowance.
- Research grant (only on request and if approved).
Level of study:
- Master’s degree.
The application for this must cover the following:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- The course at host university details
- Statement 1: Plan of study (200-400 words)
- Statement 2: Development impact and post-study outreach (300-500 words)
- Statement 3: Creating networks (200-400 words)
- Upload supporting documents
Check the full info here!
Host Countries and Universities:
- Papua New Guinea
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Check all the programs available on the official website, link below!
- Being a citizen (or refugee) in a Commonwealth country .
- There is no age limit.
- English requirement based on the chosen program/university.
- Be aware that the program will take place in a lower or mid-income country.
- 24 May 2022 at 16:00 UTC.