10 Fully Funded Worldwide Scholarships For Africans
Are you a professional or student from an African country? Your dream is to continue your studies abroad? You do not know where to start or how to finance it? Well, if the answer to all of these questions is yes, then you’re in the right place! There are many universities and institutions in different countries of the world willing to offer you fully funded scholarships. In fact, In this post, we have summarized 10 fully-funded scholarships from 10 different countries for students & professionals from African countries. These scholarships will give you a life-changing experience! Take a look at this list and find the best deal for you. Now you will find below form 1 to 10 the list of Fully Funded Scholarships for people from African Countries.
Scholarships in SINGAPORE
Commonwealth Scholarship at The National University of Singapore
- Nationals from any Commonwealth countries except for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- A monthly stipend of S$2,000 for Ph.D. candidates; and S$1,500 for master’s candidates.
- Tuition fees at the University.
Scholarships for Africans in GERMANY
DAAD German International Scholarship
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments (12 to 36 months) of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
Scholarships for Africans in BELGIUM
VLIR-UOS Trainings and Master Scholarships in Belgium
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa
- The VLIR-UOS only provides scholarships for the full duration of the master and training program. It is not possible to apply for a partial scholarship.
- The scholarships cover:
- International travel
- Tuition fee
Scholarships in SOUTH KOREA
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
Applicants who are not a citizen of Korea.
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters.
- Living expenses allowance, 350,000 KRW/month.
- Medical Health insurance.
Scholarships in the UK
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships
- A separate application is not required for this scholarship. You will be automatically considered if you apply by the relevant deadline for your course.
- Clarendon Scholarships cover course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and master’s courses are eligible.
Scholarships for Africans in the USA
Fulbright Foreign Student Program
- The Fulbright program provides funding for the duration of the study.
- Tuition fee
- A living stipend
- Health insurance
- Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please see the country-specific websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
Scholarships in the NETHERLANDS
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships For International Students
- Not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees or tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses.
Scholarships for Africans in SWEDEN
Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals
- Eligible countries from Africa: Cameroon; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Nigeria; Rwanda; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- Fully covers your tuition fees to the Swedish university you are attending.
- Monthly payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses.
- Travel tickets grant (depend on your country of origin).
Scholarships for Africans in TAIWAN
TaiwanICDF – International Higher Education Scholarship Program
- Eligible countries from Africa: Eswatini; Côte d’Ivoire; South Africa; Somaliland.
- The TaiwanICDF provides each scholarship recipient with a full scholarship, including:
- Return airfare
- Tuition and credit fees
- Textbook costs
- Monthly allowance
Scholarships for Africans in CANADA
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program At University Of Toronto
- International students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees; books; incidental fees; full residence support for four years.