10 Fully Funded Scholarships For Pakistanis
Are you a professional or student from Pakistan? Your dream is to continue your studies abroad? You do not know where to start or how to finance it? Well, if the answer to all of these questions is yes, then you’re in the right place! Many universities and institutions in different countries of the world are willing to offer you fully funded scholarships. In fact, In this post, we have summarized 10 fully-funded scholarships from 10 different countries for students & professionals from Pakistan. These scholarships will give you a life-changing experience! Take a look at this list and find the best deal for you. Now you will find below from 1 to 10 the list of Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistanis.
Scholarships for Pakistanis in the UK
- All tuition fees
- Monthly living allowance
- Flight tickets to the UK
- Additional allowances to cover essential expenses
Scholarships for Pakistanis in SINGAPORE
Singapore International Graduate Award (Singa)
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
Scholarships in GERMANY
DAAD German International Scholarship
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments (12 to 36 months) of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
Scholarships for Pakistanis in Turkey
The Turkish Scholarships (Türkiye Bursları)
- 100% tuition fee
- Dormitory accommodation
- Monthly stipend (according to the monthly support offered by Turkish Scholarships)
- Flights tickets
- Other benefits (Turkish Language Course tuition during studies, visa application support, extra-curricular social and cultural integration activities)
Scholarships for Pakistanis in the USA
Stanford University Scholarships
- All tuition fees and other associated fees
- Allowance to cover room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses
- Annual flight tickets – round trip to and from Stanford
- There may be additional funds for academic activities such as conference travel.
Scholarships for Pakistanis in SOUTH KOREA
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Applicants who are not a citizen of Korea.
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living expenses allowance:
- Undergraduate: 350,000 KRW/month
- Master’s degree: 350,000 KRW/month
- Ph.D.: 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health insurance
- Research assistants can be eligible for additional support
Scholarships for Pakistanis in the NETHERLANDS
Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship
- This scholarship offers €29.000. This amount covers the following expenses:
- Monthly allowance (12 months program = € 11,400 / 24 months program = € 22,800)
- Visa application costs
- Tuition fees
- Training costs
Scholarships for Pakistanis in CHINA
- All travel expenses
- The full tuition fee
- Study tours allowance
- A stipend
- A personal laptop
- An allowance for course books
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Scholarships for Pakistanis in CANADA
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program At University Of Toronto
- International students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees; books; incidental fees; full residence support for four years.
Scholarships for Pakistanis in SWEDEN
Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals
- Eligible countries from Africa: Cameroon; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Nigeria; Rwanda; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- Fully covers your tuition fees to the Swedish university you are attending.
- Monthly payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses.
- Travel tickets grant (depend on your country of origin).